Firefighters were called to Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne‘s home in Beverly Hills, California Thursday morning (January 17) after a candle Sharon had left burning through the night exploded in its glass vase and sparked a small blaze in their living room.

Speaking about the incident on today’s edition of the CBS program “The Talk”, which she co-hosts, Sharon said: “Everybody is fine. There was only Ozzy, myself and the dogs in the house last night.

“At five o’ clock [in the morning], I heard a noise like metal had fallen. I thought it was my housekeeper coming in and she had dropped her keys on the tiles, that’s what it sounded like, so I didn’t pay any attention. A few minutes later, my eyes are stinging and my throat’s closing up, [I thought], ‘Something’s weird smelling in here.’ Then my dog started to bark. I go downstairs and the whole living room [was on fire]. The candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass and the candle exploding…

“My husband had an operation on his hand yesterday so he’s in a complete cast… He comes down and goes, ‘Oh, the fire, the fire!’ [and tries to put it out[ with his hand in the cast. Then he opens the French doors and I go into the kitchen and throw water on it and it erupted…

Ozzy‘s front of his hair from (his ear down is), gone! His eyebrows (are gone)… he’s got like, skinned cheeks. We are, like, two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges… Everything you are not meant to do — go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on — we did it all.”

She continued: “[The firemen] come up, they give us a lecture, andOzzy‘s like, ‘She’s been doing this to me for 32 years! You tell her, you tell her, no more candles!’

“I apologize to my husband because he put himself out. He made his hand worse, it started to bleed, the whole nine yards, and I’m sorry and I love you and I will never light a candle again…

“I want to thank the firemen from Beverly Hills Fire Station because you are magnificent there and I want to say to everyone out there, please, please check your candles before you go to bed.”

In March 2005, a fire broke out at Ozzy‘s Buckinghamshire mansion, causing considerable damage to the home. No one was reported injured during the blaze, but Ozzy and Sharon were treated for smoke inhalation, as were two of their employees.

Source: www.blabbermouth.net

https://www.wholesalerboots.com https://www.wholesalersjerseys.com https://www.wholesalerkick.com 8XBET KUBET 188BET kubet kubet88 kubet77 kubet11 kubet casino tải kubet kubet đăng nhập đăng nhập kubet kubet mobile kubet79 kubet86 kubet win kubet kim kubet888 đăng ký kubet dang nhap kubet link kubet kubet 11 thabet và kubet dang ky kubet kubet 77 kubet 88 game kubet trang chủ kubet link vào kubet kubet thien ha kubet ku casino kubet online kubet 86 kubet99 tại kubet kubet3 kubet789 kubet 69 kubet thiên hạ tải kubet ios kubet 868 kubet 89 kubet79 me kubet ac kubet 79 kubet official kubet365 kubet link kubet 24h kubet 777 kubet 18 kubet 711 kubet lừa đảo kubet bet thienhabet kubet kubet 365 kubet999 kubet88 đăng nhập casino kubet trang kubet kubet 888 kubet 111 tải kubet casino kubet7 download kubet kubet vip kubet tải kubet casino nét kubet bị bắt kubet dang nhap kubet tha tha kubet kubet download kubet apk tải game kubet link đăng nhập kubet nha cai kubet ku casino kubet kubet nét tải kubet vip kubet khuyến mãi vao kubet kubet88 casino kubet88 win tại kubet 88 hỗ trợ kubet kubet viêt kubet pro link đăng ký kubet kubet online nét đại lý kubet bị bắt kubet android chơi kubet link tải kubet kubet7777 vào kubet thien ha kubet kubet24 kubet 68 kubet dv vnkubet kubet cho iphone ku777 kubet