Progressive metal giants DREAM THEATER have released the following statement:
“To our fans all over the world! It is because of all of you that ‘A Dramatic Tour Of Events’ was such a success. We enjoyed playing to you all each and every night on the road!
“As a special ‘Thank You,’ we are releasing a compilation of live tracks that were not included on ‘Live At Luna Park’. With these now being available, you have a complete documentation of all the songs that were played during the tour (with the exception of cover songs.)
“Happy Holidays, and we look forward to having you ‘Along For The Ride’ in 2014.”
01. Under A Glass Moon (Phoenix, AZ 12/4/11)
02. Forsaken (London, UK 7/24/11)
03. Peruvian Skies (London, UK 7/24/11)
04. Endless Sacrifice (Austin, TX 10/26/11)
05. Drum Solo (Austin, TX 10/26/11)
06. YtseJam (Austin, TX 10/26/11)
07. The Great Debate (London, UK 7/24/11)
08. Another Day (Austin, TX 7/7/12)
09. Through My Words/Fatal Tragedy (Montreal, QB 10/7/11)
10. To Live Forever (Huntington, NY 7/19/12)
11. Learning To Live (Tel Aviv, Israel 7/19/11)
12. The Count Of Tuscany (London, UK 7/24/11)
13. As I Am (Shibuya, Japan 4/24/12)
Concept: Rai “Weymolith” Beardsley
Produced by John Petrucci
Archive management and selection: James LaBrie, John Petrucci
Keeper of the archives: Maddi Shieferstein
Live sound engineer: Nigel Paul (Tracks 1-3, 7, 11-13)
Mixing and mastering: Richard Chycki
Artwork: Hugh Syme
This material included in this special holiday 2013 release has been copied and communicated to you by or on behalf of DREAM THEATER / Ytse Jams Inc and is copyrighted.
All music and lyrics by DREAM THEATER and published by Ytse Jams (ASCAP)
Distribution of this electronic file set is allowed as long as this information file is included and remains unaltered. Sale strictly prohibited.
Download the torrent here.
DREAM THEATER‘s spirit of adventure and fearless musical virtuosity continues to reap dividends for the progressive metal titans who’ve just earned their second Grammy nomination, this time for “Best Metal Performance” for their single “The Enemy Inside” from their current self-titled album on Roadrunner Records. The band — John Petrucci (guitar), John Myung (bass), James LaBrie (vocals), Jordan Rudess (keyboards & continuum) and Mike Mangini (drums) — received its first-ever Grammy nomination in 2012 for “On The Backs Of Angels” (from their “A Dramatic Turn Of Events” album) in the “Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance” category.
The Grammy Awards will air live on CBS on Sunday, January 26 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.